Re: Docbook.

"Iain" <iain@nodata.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Hi, could someone please tell me what I need to compile the
> devel-docs and things like it? I've got gtk-doc, gnome-docu, jade
> and docbook installed, but it (jade I think) just complains about
> not finding the right dsl files.

Norman Walsh's modular DocBook style sheets.  (If you do a quick
search for keywords like docbook and jade you'll find them quickly
enough.)

Cygnus have some RPMs which make this reasonably painless.  There's
also sgmltools, which combine everything really nicely (you need
Python for this).

Installing things separately is a pain.  (Not as bad as the individual
bits of a TeX system used to be, before teTeX, but still not something
I'd recommend.)  Get the RPMs or get sgmltools.