Bug in GNOME Control Center App

In GNOME Control Center, Section: Gnome Edit Properties:

Here the selection was gEdit to start with before I made any
button-click.  Looked for additional choices by clicking downarrow on
selection box. Decided to keep gEdit. In other words did not change to a
new selection. Went to the next section: Mime Types.  Found that Gnome
Edit Properties became red even though I did not make any net change.
Went back to Gnome Edit Properties. OK button was inactive!  Had to
click Run In Terminal twice (as a dummy) to
activate OK.  Then I was able to click OK and change the red color of
Gnome Edit Properties to black.  Looks like this is a bug.

Thx.

--
Bhola De (bnde@prodigy.net)