Re: GNOME CVS repository size?

On 04 June, 1999 - Preben Randhol sent me these 0,8K bytes:

> Inigo Serna Robledo <inigo@bipv02.bi.ehu.es> writes:
>
> | 	Hello all,
> |
> | last days I'm thinking in downloading the sources of all the modules in
> | GNOME cvs repository (yes, I have enought free space in a disk ;-) and
> | perhaphs burn a CD with them. What is the size of the directory which
> | contains the sources?
>
> I don't know, but it will fit on a CD I think. At least it did a
> couple of months ago...

The raw CVS files fits on a CD (~625MB or so), so the sources (which are
much smaller) fits.

/Tomas - trying to revive one of the anoncvs servers which just broke 8(
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå