memory issues

Does anyone know of any memroy leaks in gnome.

On my 486 I am frequently left with little to no swap space left and about
500k of physical memory left.  I'm running redhat-6.0 with the install kernel
with gnome-libs-1.0.9 and gnome-core-1.0.5.  I had the same problem with the
version of gnome that ships with redhat-6.0, so it is either a problem iwth
gnome that wasn't fixed, one present in the redhat patches, or something
gnome is doing to my Xserver as it doesn't happen when I am using X w/o
gnome.  I am running the XF*^SVGA server from redhat-6.0.

--
Geoffrey Reedy			 Student Network System Administrator
vader21@imsa.edu		    Illinois Math and Science Academy

"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
                -- DECWARS