Re: CVS-version of gtcd

Yes it is implemented (I have successfully submitted a number of entries
with it myself).  Maybe you could test it by editing config.h for
gnome-media and changing the macro that gives the location of sendmail to
some dummy shell script (maybe one as simple as "echo $*; cat").  Then
recompile cddbsubmit, and see if you get any interesting output from it.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/