Re: extrace missing (was: gnome-media-1.0.9 RPMS)

Here is the relevant log message:
  revision 1.61
  date: 1999/06/01 04:38:50;  author: timg;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
  Disabled extace until I figure out it if works or not.

  Fixed cddb.c warning.

  Prepare for 1.0.9 release.

  -Tim

The application works fine on my system.  I guess Tim had some problems
with it?

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au