Re: gnumeric feature request

"Vsevolod E. Shorin" wrote:

In addition to just the straight transpose that all commercial
spreadsheets have, I find myself often in need of a reverse option in
conjunction with transpose.  So if you have the cells:

A1=1  B1=2  C1=3

and you do a copy, paste->transpose to cell C3, you get:

C3=1 C4=2 C5=3

But I often need these values reversed so that

C3=3  C4=2  C5=1

Maybe an option on the paste special dialog for pasting in reverse, that
would apply both to transpose and to regular pastes. In Excel, too often
I find myself writing a relatively complex macro to accomplish what
seems like a pretty basic task.