Re: gmc keybinding

>> I have a suggestion for gmc:
>>
>> - Make Backspace delete without confirmation
>
> While the idea is certenally not to cader to Windows users, keep in mind
> that backspace in Windows is "move up a directory". Not the sort of thing
> one would like confused.

Personally, I like the Mac OS's delete file short cut. It is basically
cntrl-delete and graphically flings the selected file from the active window
to the trash or whatever you want to call the deletion folder.

It has lots of useful safety guards such as it works *only* on the active
window, if files are selected in a unactive window it doesn't work.

Then again this is quite a bit extra code, and adds a level of complexity to
deleting files.

Thanks,

A_Arthur
arthur99@global2000.net