Re: curious - current state of swallowing dock apps into the panel?

I once asked this question on the list and smebody told me its more of a window
manager issue than a gnome issue...
I've also be told that Enlightenment seems to have more troubles with it than
Window Maker.
For me with E, it doesn't work at all. But I have never tried out with window
maker.
( I love my E)!
So if you are running E, try out window maker. Or ask on the enlightenment
mailing list...

(and mail me the news if ever)

And yes I AM DESPARATLY waiting for this feature too. Together wiht autohiding
panels,
it's just perfect. I will  have all the screen free on my laptop, but can access
all the dock apps
all the same...

what a live that will be...

remo