Re: File manager tree.

In message <19990528175536.A4545@dok.org>, Jason Tackaberry writes:
+-----
| >    Is there any objections to me removing the [+] feature from the
| > file manager?
|
| Is the problem just with NFS or NFS-like mounts?  What about checking existin
+--->8

Umm, AFS, DFS, and Coda are *not* "NFS-like".  You have to use deep magic to
determine when you've crossed an AFS/DFS/Coda mountpoint into a remote cell
(server).

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu