GNOME doesnt like enlightenment..

Ok this problem has already come up but I didnt pay attention to what the solution was.. In Enlightenment when I try to setup GNOME.. It goes good and then I get some serious GTK errors.. Then a gnome error pops up and says that Enlightenment isnt good for it.. I know this subject has been discussed but I missed it could you help me out with this? I cant remember the exact error.. But it says no GNOME-compliant windowmanager.. Or something like that..

-t