ESD problems with RH 6.0

I'm having ESD problems with Red Hat 6.0.  I'm not certain this is the list
to post this on, but gnome seems to use ESD pretty extensively, so..

The problems is that whichever user starts ESD can use it fine, but no
other user can.  When that user logs out of his/her session, ESD stays
running.  It has a lock on the device, and no other user can make use of
the device or use the running esd.  I have to manually kill ESD in order to
get things to work again.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.

--Jean Anouih