Re: Fwd: gnome panel won't 'log out'

On 25 Jul, Cesar Mena wrote:
> same here.  no idea what this is.  can anybody help??

Your solution may be to delete the file ~/.ICEauthority.  Previously,
gnome would core dump about every third time I loaded it and whenever
this happened the "log out" command was disabled as well.  Killing the
session was then the only option I knew of.  A week or so back this
solution was posted here, and I haven't had either of these problems
since.

Kevin