Re: change help browser

   Go to the URL properties capplet in the control center, and change the
   handler for http type URLs to gnome-help-browser (the combo box has the
   correct command).

Thanks.  As I indicated in my followup message, the rpm installs with

default=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
info=gnome-help-browser "%s"
man=gnome-help-browser "%s"
ghelp=gnome-help-browser "%s"

I would think that the last line means that whenever I seek help in a
gnome application, gnome-help-browser will be run.  Apparently, this
is not the case, but then I wonder what the function of the last line
is.

Presently, if I open *gnome-help-browser*, and  select *any* items from
the Help menu, I get netscape started.  Weird indeed.

At this point, I certainly cannot choose gnome-help-browser as my
default URL handler, since (it seems) the help-browser can only handle
files at this point but not URLs pointing at remote locations (I get
errors when I try http://www.redhat.com, for example).

Mate
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis