Re: bonobo compilation problems

On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 11:53:06AM +0200, Jaka Mocnik wrote:

> > I have the same problem. For now, you can get it to compile by
> > adding a gnome-ui-handler.X entry in bonobo/Makefile wherever
> > there is a gnome-view.X entry, and typing make.
> even better: edit bonobo/Makefile.am and add gnome-ui-hanler.c to bonobo
> sources and gnome-ui-handler.h to bonobo headers. then rerun autogen.sh
> and make.
>
> jaKa

The following is the contents of bonobo/Makefile.am.  Exactly how would
you: "edit bonobo/Makefile.am and add gnome-ui-hanler.c to bonobo
      sources and gnome-ui-handler.h to bonobo headers"?
/////////////////

SUBDIRS = po intl idl bonobo components

confexecdir = $(libdir)
confexec_DATA = bonoboConf.sh

EXTRA_DIST = bonoboConf.sh.in bonobo.spec.in

bonoboConf.sh: bonoboConf.sh.in Makefile
        sed -e 's?\@BONOBO_LIBDIR\@?$(BONOBO_LIBDIR)?g' \
            -e 's?\@BONOBO_INCLUDEDIR\@?$(BONOBO_INCLUDEDIR)?g' \
            -e 's?\@VERSION\@?$(VERSION)?g' \
            -e 's?\@BONOBO_LIBS\@?$(BONOBO_LIBS)?g' \
              < $(srcdir)/bonoboConf.sh.in > bonoboConf.tmp \
          && mv bonoboConf.tmp bonoboConf.sh

dist-hook:
        cp bonobo.spec $(distdir)