Re: Alternate window managers and gnome-session

i have found this to work with afterstep (already mentioned i think) i
created a menu entry in the Quit menu that is basically
Exec "Logout" exec save-session --kill
when i want to log out i click that and this takes me to the console.
now, i want to reboot or halt i do that through the gnome panel - have
never had a problem with it.

your best bet is to go through the gnome-panel.  besides it's the only
way to use session management.

jack wallen, jr				       \||/ hold ever so still
i bring you greetings from the dark place      -00  somnambulent and weary
get jack'd - at www.techrepublic.com             >  i will find you soon
L   I   N   U   X  - the power of the people    -