Re: Cursor not visisble - solved

Hello,
Well, I found why I can't see my cursor. I have an integraded 2D/3D
super AGP VGA.
There is no way that I can disable this thru my BIOS setup. And the 3Dfx
driver has
to have the on-board VGA totally disabled. The best I can do with my
BIOS is to
select the order of selection, PCI frist then AGP, which will not do.
So, what I decided
to do for now is try to use the on-board AGP stuff until XFree86 4.0
comes out. Then
one will beable to have dual graphic cards exist together.
The question I have for the group is this. How do I setup XF86Config for
the on-board
graghic stuff? The book for the motherboard dosn't give any spec.
TIA.
Wayne