Re: SGML Gnome docs

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 09:57:33PM +0100, Simon Jefford wrote:

> Dord SGML GNOME documentation use a slightly different DTD from the sgml-tools
> that's supplied with Redhat 6.0. I know that the SGML setup in RH6 is broken,
> but the sgml2html command works OK with other Linux-Doc stuff and I have never
> ever got it to work with SGML docs from GNOME. This was the case with RH5.2 as
> well. Am I being really stupid and missing something?

  GNOME doc's are 'DocBook' not 'Linux-Doc', check out:

  http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/gnudl-doc/docbook-intro/docbook-intro.html
  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools/

--
Wedding Rings: The world's smallest handcuffs.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)