Re: gnumeric 0.28 problems

Re-attempted with gnome-print 0.4.  It starts up, but all of my text with
any styling (bold, e.g.) is invisible on the sheet, though it does show up
in the edit box.  Attempts to change the font on any cell does not work.
gnumeric does not complain, but it doesn't actually change the font
either.  Even Zapf Dingbats appears as good old Helvetica.  Making the
format bold and/or italic actually does appear in the preview window, but
changes are not made on the sheet.  Output is as follows:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GnomeFontSelection'

** CRITICAL **: file gnome-font-dialog.c: line 308
(gnome_font_selection_get_font): assertion `fontsel != NULL' failed.

The results are the same for gnumeric 0.29.  Guess I'm back to 0.26 for a
while....