3 state check box?

I need a three state for an application I am working on.  If you've ever seen
CuteFTP for Windows, it has these.  The third state is to use the global
default.  Does anyone know of something I can use or have any ideas?  As far
as I can tell, GTK+ doesn't have something like this right now.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

Insofar as the laws of mathematics are certain, they do not refer to reality; and insofar as they refer to reality, they are not certain. -Albert Einstein