Re: strange session management stuff

Saving the scrollback buffer of gnome-terminal is easy.  Getting
gnome-terminal to save the current working directory of a shell is more
difficult, but could be done portably using libgtop (I think -- does it
support finding the CWD?).  It would take a lot more work to get SM
support in all console applications though.

It would be nice to support the first two though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/