RE: File Manager

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Fox, Kevin M wrote:

> > Second, is there any way to close the tree
> > hierarchy?
>
> Just grab the bar at the side and drag all the way to the left.

N.B. You can get gmc to call a new window without the tree every time
by doing this, putting the cursor in the "location" bar and hitting F10
to exit gmc.  Exiting gnome and saving the session may also do this
but since I don't use the gnome session manager, I can't be sure.

Tom
Quote of the day for Thursday, 1 July, 1999:

"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas.  I'm
frightened
of old ones."

  - John Cage (1912-1992)