Compiling from CVS webpage.

Hi.

I just couldn't help noticing that Soren Harward's GNOME CVS page will
be shutting down.  Will someone be taking it over?  I'd be willing to
help work on it if someone would let me know what would be involved.
I've managed to compile from CVS a few times, with reasonably success.
I even have some web space if necessary.  If someone could get back to
me (private mail - I'm not on the list anymore.  My mailbox was just
getting flooded and I wasn't reading it.), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Marshal.