More db2html Problems

Hey All,

I've been having problems compiling the gnome-core. I was getting the
old 'db2html file not found' error. After looking on the list, I found
where to get the script etc, and installed all the needed files. I
compiled again, and it no longer gave me the error. However, later on,
it gave me this:

>The GNOME terminal users guide.</FONT
></FONT
></DIV
></FONT
></FONT
></FONT
></FONT
>about to copy cascading stylesheet and admon graphics to temp dir
about to rename temporary directory to gnome-terminal
cd . && cp gnome-terminal/index.html .
cp: gnome-terminal/index.html: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [index.html] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/download/cvs/gnome-core/gnome-terminal/C'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/download/cvs/gnome-core/gnome-terminal'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/download/cvs/gnome-core'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

What is wrong here?

Jason