RE: HELP: xscreensaver required error

RPM doesn't look for files on the harddrive. It only looks in its database.
It will not find anything put on the computers from tarballs. You can use a
--nodeps if the only failed dependency is Xscreensaver and have the
Xscreensaver tarballs installed.

The better solution would be to use Xscreensaver rpms.