Re: gnome-libs 0.99.4 with imlib 1.9.1

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello Philippe,
>
>    As usual, thanks a lot for your detailed bug report on the
> compilation status of GNOME.  It is of great help.
>
>  > - powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.2.0, the -Wl,-bbigtoc is needed often
>
> How can we do this automatically with autoconf?  If you have any
> experience with this, please let me know so that we can put this by
> default for GNOME compiles.

Is this with a libtool linked library?  If so, and if you can supply me
with a list of the platforms which exhibit this problem, and at which
point the linker needs the extra flags (for each module; for the library
link; for the final executable link; whenever more than 9 libraries are
listed etc.) I would be happy to add this flag to link lines generated
by libtool.

Cheers,
	Gary V. Vaughan