panel size

 I've done some changes at panel size, the hardcoded 48 is too big for an
average screen like 800x600, so I made a hack.
 It means I made s/48/MINIMUM_PANEL_WIDTH/ at gnome-core/panel.
 At some places there was 48.0, and the #define was at panel-widget.h, so I
included this to everywhere. I changed the value of this #define to 28, and
I recompiled the panel. After some changes (clock applet: do not show
the date now, click-click) it's better, I think. I will do a screenshot, it
will be reachable at http://www.szif.hu/~bansz/screen.html asap.
 I done this crazy thing at twice, before that I made a properies-slider to
change the size, but the event-handling is not my desk, but I will do it.
 Comments?

--

 - Shooby Ban - bansz@szif.hu - http://lsc.kva.hu - Linux Supporting Center -
      - Szabolcs Ban - http://listen.to/shooby - SZIF ComputerCentre -