Re: problems with configure with any gnome package.

> I know there is a fix in this but I can't seem to find it in the gnome
> archives.  How do you fix it exactly?  Here is the output:
>
> creating ./config.status
> creating Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
> creating macros/Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
> creating src/Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
> creating stamp.h
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
> creating config.h
> config.h is unchanged

This isn't an ORBIT thing is it?  I was trying to compile think-0.1.0,
and mc the latest version as well.  It used to compile before but I
fear I may have removed something that could have started this problem.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/