Re: GNOME FTP mirrors

> The last days I checked serveral "official" and "unofficial" GNOME
> mirror sites.  All sites I checked are hopelessly out-of-date ;-(
>
> This should not happen with an "official" mirror site; do these official
> sites have privileged logins to sync daily?

  I mirror ftp.gnome.org twice a day on rpmfind.net under
linux/redhat-labs/gnome, using a registered user account .
In turn rpmfind.net provides FTP/HTTP/rsync accesses and a very good
bandwidth (MIT, Boston, USA).

> At the moment even ftp.gwdg.de isn't up-to-date; to whome at gnome.org
> I've to talk to arrange better mirroring?

  Well check with the any of the RedHat Labs folks or Miguel,

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :