Re: GNOME FTP mirrors

> The last days I checked serveral "official" and "unofficial" GNOME
> mirror sites.  All sites I checked are hopelessly out-of-date ;-(
> This should not happen with an "official" mirror site; do these official
> sites have privileged logins to sync daily?

  I mirror twice a day on under
linux/redhat-labs/gnome, using a registered user account .
In turn provides FTP/HTTP/rsync accesses and a very good
bandwidth (MIT, Boston, USA).

> At the moment even isn't up-to-date; to whome at
> I've to talk to arrange better mirroring?

  Well check with the any of the RedHat Labs folks or Miguel,

	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !] | W3C  INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux, WWW, rpmfind,
Fax: +33 476 615 207  | 38330 Montbonnot FRANCE | rpm2html, Kaffe, | badminton, and Amaya.