autoheader - Symbole 'WITH_SYMBOLE_UNDERSCORE' not covered???

I just updated mu whole CVS tree for gnome and E. My last update was at the beginning of Dec. I have GLIB and GTK+ 1.1.13. The gtk_dtree_set_blahblah problems are gone, but now NOTHING from gnome will compile. I get the following error after I type make:

/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbole 'WITH_SYMBOLE_UNDERSCORE' is not covered by /usr/lib/autoheader/acconfig.h ./acconfig.h
make: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 1

Does anyone know what this means? Do I need a newer version of Autoheader or is there something else wrong? Thanx for any help.

Jon Rista
Archon
archon_s@hotmail.com
jrista@usa.net