cvs again...

The anoncvs server are really not in a good mood today...

I get three kinds of responses. The first two are error messages:

cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server anoncvs.gnome.org rejected access

and

cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to anoncvs.gnome.org:2401 failed: Connection refused

The third is that it just hangs for 30 minutes until I abort them.

It's kind of difficult to debug the stuff when I can't compile the
latest stuff. The anon servers have been acting strangely for the last
couple of weeks. Maybe I have missed something, but I haven't heard
anything about them... does anyone know what's going on with them???

Best regards,
Richard

ps They worked a little (2 hours or so) this morning, but awfully
slowly.