Control-Center/Enlightenment problems

Should have put this here too...

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:00:22 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Mark R. Bowyer" <Moredhel@earthling.net>
Subject: Control-Center/Enlightenment problems
To: Edevelop <e-develop@rasterman.com>

Hi,

Just compiled up control-center-0.99.3.  Trying to use it to configure
Enlightenment causes an immediate SEGV from E (which I pulled the snap of in the
middle of last week).  I mean immediately - the moment I click on either
"Enlightenment" on its own, or "Enlightenment" on the [+] folder, up pops the
SEGV warning window, before the Control Centre can do anything useful itself.

Note this is running on Solaris 8 with two displays, which might be the cause.

Then, if I click the Restart button on the Error pane, it complains that another
Enlightenment process is running.  Yup, but that's on the other Display...
Can't E check for that before complaining about it, now that it supports
multiple heads?

Sorry I can't provide more details, but the coredump got buried under the swarm
of others when the Session crashed out.  I'm using this for work, so I can't
mess about too much right now.  If needs be, I'll attach a gdb session to each
of the enlightenment processes and do it again.  But this has happened to me
twice now, so it appears to be repeatable.

Let me know if I can help debug this better,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk

-
To unsubscribe from this list send mail to: majordomo@2rad.net
with the message contents: unsubscribe e-develop