Re: core dumps.. everywhere

Well.. seems that i can start it directly from command line into the
background, but if i bring it to foreground, i cant kill it w/ ctrl-c :(

also with it running, stuff still crashes, but when its not running,
usually, it starts when a gnome app is started, even if it crashes or not,
it stays running, but it doesnt in this case.  I dont know if its starting
when the other app is started, and dying, and causing the app to die, or
if it dies when the app does.

sar