Signal emmision problems

I have a GnomePropertyBox with GnomeEntry widgets on some of the pages.
I have connected the "changed" signal on the GnomeEntry widgets to a
callback which calls gnome_property_box_changed.

The problems that is occuring is this :
When the dialog containing the property box is closed (via OK or
Cancel), both of the GnomeEntry widgets are emitting "changed" signals,
although neither have changed.  The first one goes OK, but the second
one causes a segfault, because the notebook containing the pages has
been destroyed by this point.

Is there any clean way to fix this? (sorry about bieng unclear, I've
been up for a few days...)

--
Dave Camp
campd@oit.edu