anonCVS GNOME problems as of 1998-01-16 22:00

Which is when I finally got a successful checkout of everything... one of the
anonCVS servers has a habit of hanging.

(1) pixmaps have black backgrounds.  I believe this has already been reported
    as a problem with the new imlib.

(2) slashapp finally starts properly as an applet... but it kills the panel
    after loading the headlines.

I can't provide much in the way of debugging due to insufficient disk space
on rushlight; if I ever manage to get a full CVS update on hilfy I'll get
some debug tracebacks.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu