Re: Where to get latest versions of programs

You should probably use the versions that are posted on the software map.
Many of the CVS modules are under development and are expected to be
somewhat buggy. You can access the CVS repository anonymously if you wish
to help in debugging things. Information for anonymous CVS login should be
available on the website.

Cody