Re: GNOME docs

>Where can I download the current GNOME documentation in HTML format? I once
>downloaded it (few weeks ago), but I've forgotten the address.

This link is the 0.99.0 If you want the latest you can get it out of CVS in
the desktop-docs directory.

http://www.gnome.org/start/gnome-0.99.0-userguide/book1.html

There should be a new version any day. I'll post it to the gnome front page
news when its up. The installation part is incorrect and will be until there
is a 1.0 release as it changes everyday.

Dave

--
          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs