Re: [FIX] Image problems in GNOME/Imlib 1.9 combo

Doesnt work for me either.. I tried removing imlib, checking out a clean
module, compiled/installed libtool, checked that it was updated to 1.2d,
followed instructions further, installed that imlib, no go.  Tried making
clean on gtk-engines and recompiling/installing those, still same thing.
I will just wait till the bad disk(s) are replaced before going further,
just to let those who are having the same problem know they aren't alone.

sar