Re: My Little Wish List For Gnome

OK, guys, I'm putting together a web page that will explain some of my
ideas about the panel menu, and hopefully cover your ideas, as well.  It's
just something to have as a reference point.  I'm about 1/3-1/2 done and
I've spent all morning on it.  Hopefully I can get it posted within the
next couple of days and you can have a look.  I might get some of that
free space on www.linuxbox.com and put it there.

/-------- Quantum Seep, qseep@iname.com ---
  "His funny bone's connected to the M-bone"
   PGP fingerprint: 5B 3B 7B EC AA 5B 4B 7F  65 7D 2A CD 69 11 29 2A