Re: Control-center??

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 02:30:19PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > I got the same re-occurring panel bug with the ususal suspect applets
> > when I rebuilt gnome-libs and core.  I decided to go back and rebuild
> > control-panel and got this:
>
> The soon to be released control-center addresses this issue (it means,
> you upgraded to the dynamic imlib 1.9, but control-center was not
> ready for this).

Thank you, thank you.  The core was actually from drive-mount, so if
that doesn't go away after rebuilting with the new control-center (I
can wait), I'll get a new one and run a stack trace on that.

> A quick fix is to make sure you link with Imlib as well, by adding
> -lImlib to the link command line.

If by soon, you mean sometime in the next 24 hours, I'll just wait.  The
drive-mount bug has been annoying, and if everything else is made
properly, then I can (take a break from compiling for a while) get the
new control-center and rebuild from there to see what happens.

--
Rebecca Ore