Från: Richard Hult [mailto:rhult@hem2.passagen.se]
Skickat: den 11 januari 1999 20:17
Till: gnome-list@gnome.org
Ämne: Panel menus load slooowly...

IIRC, a little while ago the panel menu's behaviour was changed to throw
the submenus out of memory after a certain time-out. This is good for
low memory systems, but if you have lots, its kind of annoying when the
menus unload all the time and you have to wait for them to pop up. It's
just a matter of half a second per menu but it's still very annoying.

So, I was thinking, could this be a option for the panel?

Regards,
Richard

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq