Gnome Dutch Translation effort

Hello,

I allready posted an announcement on the gnome-i18n list about the
"Gnome Dutch Translation effort", but it's probably a good idea to
cross post it to gnome-list to get more volunteers.

Here it is :

I've setup some web pages to coordinate the "Gnome Dutch Translation
Effort" at http://users.skynet.be/hobbiton/Gnome-nl/ in order to avoid
people duplicating Dutch translation work.

If you're Dutch speaking and are willing to help just follow the
instructions on the "Contribute" page.

For the look of the site I copied the look of the main gnome site. I've
mailed to the webmaster asking permission to do so. I've also mailed to
tigert to ask permission to use his art work. If they don't object the
look stays,otherwise I'll need some artist to help me out.

Greetings,

Gert Dewit