Re: Using CVS from behind a firewall?

Is it possible to get CVS through a HTTP or FTP proxy. My ISP
has incredible download speeds for HTTP/FTP (if you use their
proxy) - but if I use DIRECT connections (without proxy) it is
TERRIBLY slow. Is it possible to 'tunnel' CVS through the HTTP or
FTP protocol. Or is it possible to be able to download 'instant-
snapshots' (instead of jimpick's daily snapshots)? I've seen this
done before.