Grid widget

Hi all!

I am developing an application to access databases from different RDBMS and
I've got a doubt about which widget to use for the grid in which all queries
are showed (that is a DBGrid for VB developers). I have tried wirh GtkCList
and GtkTable, but it seems that there is no way to create the widget and
later on add rows and columns as I need to.

So , my question is, which widget could I use to implement a DB grid?

Thanks to all in advance