Re: GNOME: FTP and Web site maintainers requested

Howdy Miguel!

>    The GNOME project needs volunteers to help maintain and re-organize
> the GNOME FTP and Web sites.  If you are interested, please let me
> know.

I'd like to add that the ftp maintainer should set up a mirror of the
GtkBuffet so applications are available at a native path.  The source
is at ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/gtkbuffet/ .

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation