Bugs in gnumeric and balsa

I found some bugs in the CVS versions as of yesterday

gnumeric:
  select a cell somewhere in the middle (eg. C4)
  enter some text (eg. TestText)
  select the cell left aside or above ( B4 or C3)
  resize this selection using the little square and include the first cell
   into this selection ( C4 in this example)
  -> boooooum! (SEGFAULT)

balsa:
  cannot change the Reply-to entry in balsa.

balsa:
  cannot save or view a HTML attachment.

Btw, All the stuff compiled fine on my DEBIAN Slink i386.

Cheers, Martin.

| Martin Hawlisch                           |
| http://freddy.rz.fh-mannheim.de/~hawlisch |