Question about gnome-terminal

Using E, if I start gnome-terminal on Desktop 0 and move it to Desktop 1,
then choose Terminal->New Terminal, the new Terminal runs back to Desktop
0.  I believe this is because desktop 0 is the root window and gnome_app
assumes its parent to be the parent the application was started on. First,
is this a correct analysis?  Second, is there any way to fix this behavior
so the window comes up on the current desktop?

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown