Re: gmc dndrop ??

Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:39:07 -0800
>>>>> "Fox, Kevin M" <kmfox@bhi010.bhi-erc.com> said:

 Kevin> Annoying arrows....... One of the things I HATE about windows
 Kevin> is those shortcut arrows..... The people that make the
 Kevin> programs spend time creating good icons only to have a dumb
 Kevin> arrow placed on top.....

This can be configured. I, for example, have selected an arrow that is
hardly noticable on superficial inspection. Maybe you can even turn
this thing off. But some indication is clearly needed. OS/2 uses a
different color for the name, IIRC. Perhaps allow users to configure
font/color of normal files, symlinks (maybe more) separately.

	Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>