gnome-libs compilation error

Hello,

I was in the midst of compiling gnome-libs 0.99.2 but ran into a small
problem. During the 'make' command I received an error message stating
the following:

In file included from gnome-config.c:30.
/usr/local/include/glib.h:2360: parse error before 'GLIB_SYSDEF_POLLIN'
make [2]: ***[gnome-config.lo] Error 1.

I thought at first that the culprit was glib, so I removed it and
re-compiled it but to no avail. I also am having the same problem with
gnome-libs 0.99.1

Can anyone shed some light into this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Emil Soleyman
mailto: emil79@uclink4.berkeley.edu