RE: gmc dndrop ??

I think right drag should be implemented if its not.  I always teach new
people to use right drag until they get understand when Copy is default and
when Move is default.  Note the bold default is a big help in slowly
teaching the user.

At 11:19 AM 1/7/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Does GMC right drag? It is one nice thing about windows. you can then choose
>which method. Copying, Moving, or Linking.

Tom Jenkins                    Windows developer for today
DevIS                          Linux developer for tommorrow
It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts: 20:35